Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 281

It's only the fourth day of summer vacation and already my kids' social calendars are going to exhaust me!

Monday - Wednesday J had football camp.  His friend's mom works, so she brought them there in the mornings and I picked them up at noon.  His friend then spent the afternoons (and Tuesday night) with us at our house.  K's friend E spent the night Monday night and I took them (and another teammate) to a batting clinic on Tuesday.  Tuesday night they had a softball scrimmage.  Today I am at work until noon, then going home to pack up J's stuff for church camp.  We have to check him (and his luggage) in at 4pm this afternoon and the buses leave for camp in the morning.  After he leaves, I will come to work again tomorrow.

This is 'vacation'?  Ha!  Even with all of this going on, the kids are begging every free minute to either go somewhere or see someone.  I think it's going to be a long summer!

No comments: