So far our summer vacation has looked like this:
- Monday - football camp for J in the morning, then his friend came home with us from football for the afternoon; K's friend spent the afternoon with us and stayed overnight; Relay for Life dinner party that evening.
- Tuesday - football camp for J; batting clinic for the girls; out to lunch with all the kids; both friends spent the afternoon with us; K had a softball scrimmage that evening; J's friend spent the night.
- Wednesday - football camp for J; out to lunch afterward, then his friend spent the afternoon with us again.
- Thursday - work for me; K had two friends over in the afternoon; camp check-in for J at church at 4pm; K spent the night at her BFF's house.
- Friday - drop J off for church camp; work for me; K brought her BFF over in the afternoon; Hubby and I had to work a softball tournament that evening; K spent the night at the hotel with her friend who was moving.
- Saturday - Hubby and I worked the softball tournament in the morning; took K to see the movie Maleficent; K spent the evening and slept overnight at her Peepaw's house while Hubby and I went back to work the tournament.
- Sunday - K spent the day with her cousin at Peepaw's house; Hubby and I had a kid-free brunch date and a quiet afternoon.
So tell me... what is the rest of the summer going to be like?!?! I need a vacation just from the start of vacation! If we ever have a day where we just sit home my kids won't have a clue what to do with themselves.