Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, April 4, 2011

I hate wind!

According to weather.com, here's our forecast for today:

Through 1pm: Partly to mostly sunny with strong and gusty winds. Temperatures steady or slowly warming to the low 50s. Winds N at 25 to 40 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Give me cloudy.  Give me cold.  Give me rain.  Heck, even give me snow.  But this wind?  ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!

My deck chairs are blowing around on the back porch.  The swings on the swingset look like they have invisible children riding them.  My mail is probably going to be scattered down the highway later because my mailbox doesn't latch properly.  Both of my kids have baseball practice tonight and won't that be fun?

My baseball caps are definitely getting a workout.  Every day is a bad hair day in west Texas in the spring.
And they call Chicago the "windy city". 

No comments: