Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Tiger's Blood

Did you know that there is peer pressure involved when you become a blogger?  I didn't really have any set plan when I set up my blog.  I thought I would write something when I felt inspired to.  Apparently I'm supposed to be inspired every day because hubby complained about the lack of a blog entry today.  I told him I was off the hook because technically there were two posts yesterday.... but I guess he wasn't satisfied with the ladybug photo.

Aside from the literary criticism, hubby is a great guy.  If you are lucky enough to be married to your best friend then you know how comforting it is to be with someone who just gets you.   I tend to over-react to things and while hubby doesn't always understand my hurt feelings, he does try to help me get over them.  This morning he had to come back home to get his cell phone and he didn't show up empty-handed.  He knew I was in a funk (about something...I won't bore you with the details) and he brought donuts for his ladies (including ones with pink frosting for K).  He told me he thought I needed a little sweetness.  See what I mean?  Lucky me.

So what does this have to do with the title of this post?  Don't worry - I don't have a Charlie Sheen impersonation in my repertoire.  Tiger's blood is the sno-cone flavor K chose after her t-ball game tonight.  As a mom and the person who does the laundry, I much prefer bubblegum.  Pale pink sno-cone is much easier to get out of a baseball uniform than the bright red of tiger's blood.   (And speaking of laundry - two practices and three games in six days makes for a very busy laundress!)

 K fielded three balls in one inning!

 What a hit!
 The infamous tiger's blood treat.

No comments: