Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

No cameras allowed!

I've decided that I'm not going to take pictures of J batting anymore.  I stand at the fence with my camera ready, hoping for and anticipating that perfect action shot.  And every time he's been at the plate, my camera jinxes him.  Walks and strikeouts are always on the menu for him and I have yet to get that elusive ball-hitting-the-bat photo.  After he struck out his first time at bat tonight, I put the lens cap back on the camera, climbed to the top of the bleachers and proceeded to focus on the game.  His next at-bat?  Base hit, RBI and he eventually scored!




Perhaps I can con one of the other moms into taking photos of my child because from now on, whenever J is batting, I'm watching, and NOT through the viewfinder - at least until he begins hitting on a more regular basis.  Don't think the players are the only ones who are superstitious! 

No comments: