About Me

In a perfect world I would have unlimited time with my husband (my love for the past 26 years), my children (who are my world & think they run my world), my friends & family (who would live MUCH closer to me) and God (busy is such a lame excuse). There would be football all year, an endless supply of books (and all the time in the world to read them!), frequent golf outings (with low scores!), and I would live in my own quaint little beach cottage. Oh, and cancer would be banished from my life FOREVER!

Browse Past Posts

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1523

October 28


Nobody likes going to the dentist (except my son, who actually looks forward to it!).  But let's face it.... oral health affects more than just your teeth and gums.  

You know the drill:  brush, floss, see your dentist regularly.  

No comments:

Kicking cancer's ass - day 4722

  Thirteen years ago today I heard the words "you have cancer".  In some ways it seems like a million years ago. When I think back...