Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 398

After a long weekend of softball (and even more softball last night), it was fun to switch gears today and go watch my boy play football.  Hubby and I are sports junkies, football especially.  Needless to say, we are beyond thrilled that J has played for the past five years.  Now that he's in junior high and an "official" Wylie Bulldog, it's just that much more fun.



As you can see by the smile on his face, J really enjoys the game.  (Of course it helps that they won today.)  He's not normally a physically active guy (he would stay rooted in front of the tv with his Kindle or Xbox controller in his hand 24/7 if I let him), so it makes me doubly happy that not only is he playing a sport that we love, too, but he's getting some exercise at the same time! 

It's great to be a Wylie Bulldog!

No comments: