Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 377

The good:

*J was feeling better today after coming home sick yesterday, so he was able to attend his first pep rally and 7th grade football game (they won!).

The bad:

*J seems to have shared his stomach bug with me.  I have been feeling so queasy all day and even resorted to taking some of my chemo nausea meds.

The ugly:

*My dad is only approved to stay at the hospital through tomorrow.  The place we want to transfer him to hasn't accepted his application.  There is so much red tape everywhere in this process that I don't know if we'll ever get it figured out.  I am stressed to the max.

No comments: