Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 396

Softball, softball, softball.

I'm so proud of the Lady Diamonds.  They played five games yesterday and three today, and only lost to one team.  They made it all the way to the championship game and ended up in second place.  These girls continue to steal my heart, one game at a time.




I feel like I haven't seen my son in weeks.  First I was gone to NY for five days, then he was in school, at a dance and at a football game, and then we were at the softball fields all weekend for a tournament.  I think we'll have to go do something one-on-one sometime soon so I can actually see him!  Back to work & school tomorrow, softball games tomorrow night and Thursday, and 7th grade football on Tuesday.

No rest for the weary, that's for sure!

No comments: