Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 397

I have really great people in my life.

I have a husband who has loved me and supported me, no matter what, for almost fifteen years.  That's a rare thing, and I'm blessed.

I have friends, good friends, who pick me up when I'm feeling down.  And offer to kick someone's ass for upsetting me.

I have a son who doesn't care if his clothes match or if his hair is sticking out all over, but he's too self-conscious to ask a girl to a dance, saying being embarrassed is his worst thing ever.  He's a boy-man who acts like a teenager but will still hug his mom.

I have a daughter who alternately frustrates me and melts my heart.  She makes me proud to be the mom of a little girl.

I have a dad who is improving little by little every day, and wonderful people surrounding him, cheering him on.

Just this morning I was chatting via Facebook with a friend who made me laugh, and then I received a text from another friend and one of her comments made me laugh.  You can't underestimate the power of laughing out loud.  More people need to laugh.  Life is too short.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: