Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, November 20, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1543

30 Days of Gratitude - day 20

Who in my life am I grateful for?

I am grateful for everyone who makes me and my little family a priority.

I am grateful for a mother who is one of my closest friends.
I am grateful for the man she married two years ago who makes her happy.

I am grateful for a husband who loves me in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, until death do us part (hopefully I long time from now!).
I am grateful for the two beautiful children he gave me, and the bonus son I got when I married Hubby.

I am grateful for my dad who sounds more and more like himself every time I talk to him.
I am grateful for the lady who loves him so much and dedicates every single minute of her life to taking care of him.

I am grateful for a brother who I commiserate over the Cowboys with, a friend that bitches and moans her way through a 5K with me (and indulges me without question when I suggest going to an oxygen bar), a softball family that makes me laugh and has given my daughter some wonderful friends, and an incredible team of doctors who help me kick cancer's ass. 


No comments: