Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Friday, November 3, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1526

30 Days of Gratitude - day 3

What color am I grateful for?

I'm grateful for the color brown.

Three of the most important people in my world have brown hair and brown eyes.  They are so beautiful to me.

Monday I have a hair appointment, and I will be so grateful for the brown hair color that will cover my chemo-given gray hair.  I had quite a bit of gray hair before cancer, but if I didn't color my hair now, I would be 75% gray.  Uh, no.

Brown is the color of wood, footballs and chocolate. 

Brown is the color of my favorite boots and my favorite sweater. 


No comments: