Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, November 6, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1529

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 6

What in nature am I grateful for?

I am grateful for sunshine.  On that note, I make a lot of jokes about "godforsakenwesttexas", but I'm grateful to live in Texas where sunshine is abundant.

I have a lot of friends who live in the pacific northwest, and I honestly don't know how they do it.  I know it's gorgeous up there (they've told me).... but when the majority of your days are cloudy at best and it rains all of the time....I would be so depressed.

The only time I'm not thankful for the Texas sun is in the summertime.  One hundred degrees in the sun feels like two thousand degrees.  No thank you!


No comments: