Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, November 13, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1536

30 Days of Gratitude - day 13

What abilities am I grateful for?

I am grateful for the ability to walk.  I'm in Las Vegas for my annual trip with my girl S, and part of that annual trip is walking the Rock n Roll 5K.  (We tried walking/jogging last year and that didn't go over so well!)  Despite the fact that we are both NOT conditioned at all and have done zero "exercise" walking in months, we did the 5k AND we got faster each mile.  Rock on!

We did not rent a car for our trip, so aside from a cab ride to the hotel and a few trips on the monorail, our feet are taking us everywhere we want to go.  It's a good thing, because I need to walk about 10 miles a day to burn off the food and drinks we're consuming! 




No comments: