Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1532

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 9

What place am I most grateful for?

This one is easy today. 

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

I love Vegas.  I love sightseeing and people watching and eating good food and gambling. 

Hubby loves Vegas, too, but he won't fly.  And we have kids at home.  And he has a full time job.  So know what that means? 

GIRLS TRIP!   😍😍😍

I'm meeting my good friend S there and rooming with her for a long weekend.  I haven't seen her since our Vegas trip last year, which is way.too.damn.long! 

I'm hopefully seeing some of my KCA girls while I'm there.

I'm hopefully seeing my brother.

And I'll be running the Rock n Roll 5k (ok, let's be honest, I'll be walking it and complaining the whole time) in honor of my friend, my fellow warrior, my KCA sister Nichole.


No comments: