Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1534

30 Days of Gratitude - day 11

What holiday am I grateful for?

Since today is Veteran's Day, I am grateful for that.  My dad is a Viet Nam veteran.  My stepson is a veteran.  A lot of my friends are married to active duty military or veterans. 

There's a lot of hate in the world right now, and there's a lot of craziness that makes me worried for the future... but one thing that remains the same is that I'm forever grateful to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave.  Those are not just words from a song to me.  Even on a bad day, compared to other parts of the world, we have it so good here.  I'm thankful for everyone who serves our country so we can continue to live free.

No comments: