Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1535

30 Days of Gratitude - day 12

What season am I grateful for?

Autumn is my favorite season, by far.  I love crisp fall weather.  I love football season.  I love wearing boots and jeans and sweaters.  I love baking.  I love the holidays that fall leads up to.

I live in Texas.  Spring starts early, is WINDY and rainy, and doesn't last long.  Then summer blasts in, and it's just HOT and WINDY.  For a long time.  Winter is a crap shoot.  Sometimes it's mild and dry, sometimes we get five inches of snow. 

Fall is the best, hands down.

No comments: