Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1531

30 Days of Gratitude - day 8

What book am I most grateful for?

Can I just say that I am grateful for books.... period?
I can't narrow it down to just one.  I'm a reader.  I've always been a reader.  I used to be able to read hundreds of books each year.  Then cancer happened and chemo brain turned me into a tween with ADHD and Alzheimer's.  It's incredibly hard to focus for any length of time, so my progress on my to-be-read piles is very slow.

I don't care.  I still love to read, and unless it's football, Dancing with the Stars or the CMA Awards, you will always find me reading instead of watching tv.   It just takes me a little longer (ok, a lot longer) these days to get through a book.


No comments: