Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1537

30 Days of Gratitude - day 14

What sight am I grateful for today?

I'm grateful for the sight of my husband and children waiting for me at the airport.  When you are a wife and mom 24/7, and then you are away for 5+ days, it's relaxing to be away but a relief to come back home.

I'm so thankful to have this time away with my friend.  Eating what I want, going where I want, sleeping as much as I want, with some fabulous food and some gambling thrown in..... absolutely divine.  S and I have had the BEST time.  Even though we haven't seen each other since last year's trip, it doesn't matter.  It's like no time has passed.  We are great travel companions and fun roommates. 

There's only so much time "off" I can take, though.  Literally and figuratively.  I couldn't wait to see my children's smiling faces and get a hug from my Hubby.

No comments: