Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1528

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 5

What sound am I grateful for?

Although I'm not hearing it right now because she spent the night at a friend's house, I'm grateful to hear the sound of my daughter playing the clarinet.

She's a beginner, and sounds very much like a beginner (ha ha), so the sound isn't always pleasant, but she is enjoying it so much.  I loved band when I was in school.  Her big brother loves band and is in his fifth year of playing.

I'm very sentimental, and it touches my heart that my girl is learning to play the same clarinet that I played in school.


No comments: