Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Friday, November 17, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1540

30 Days of Gratitude - day 17

What knowledge am I grateful for?

I'm grateful for knowing how to use a computer.  I'm not a techie, but I'm fairly computer-savvy, and I spend more time on my computer than I do sleeping!

I keep up with everyone on Facebook, I run a softball league web site, I shop, pay bills, order prescriptions and borrow books online.  I keep spreadsheets for fundraising, bills, Christmas lists and more.  I write this blog.

Hubby thinks I'm addicted to my computer.
Maybe I am, but there are worse things to be hooked on!

No comments: