Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 490


Good riddance to 2014!  I thought nothing could be worse than 2013, the year I was diagnosed with cancer. Enter 2014 - the year I had three surgeries, six weeks of radiation, and a month-long respiratory illness to finish out the year. Not only that, but my dad had a heart attack and stroke and my mom had surgery and began treatment for colon cancer.

I thank God every day that I'm still here, and that Hubby and the kids are healthy too. Life could be so much worse... but really, I'm hoping it can be so much better!  

Here's to a happier, healthier 2015!



No comments: