Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 463


Today is a "pray for Mom" day. I pray for her every day, but I'm asking you to join me. She has surgery today to have her port put in so she can start chemo next week. It's a crappy way to start the holidays, but in true Mom fashion, she is taking it all in stride. I pray that her procedure goes well and she doesn't have a lot of pain (I had the worst stiff neck after my port surgery!). Let's get this show on the road so she can be done with this cancer crap.

Here's Mom the other day getting her tree:


Keep that Christmas spirit alive and remember Mom - faith, hope and love are the greatest gifts.  
Let all three fill your heart. I love you.


2 comments:

Robin said...

Your mom has such a great spirit about it all; she is an AMAZING person. I see where you get your strength from....your AWESOME mom!! Love her. Love her. Love her. Sending out good vibes for your mom today!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for her and for you. I know you want to be with her and comfort her. Praying the surgery goes smoothly and she wakes up pain free. One day closer to kicking cancer's ass!!