Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 332

I love when I have little moments of normalcy on this wild ride of fighting cancer.

Yesterday I sold some things on Ebay that have just been sitting around collecting dust.
Last night J's friend came over and spent the night.  
Today we all went out to lunch (and all three kids ordered potato soup, not a chicken nugget or french fry in sight!  Ok, maybe that's not so normal.).
This afternoon I baked brownies with my daughter.


K's BFF came home from vacation and joined us for swimming, burgers and brownies.




Aside from getting a postcard in the mail for my next oncology appointment, I've invested zero energy in thinking about breast cancer today.  Hopefully soon I will have more days like this and less where my health takes up most of my focus.

One day at a time.

No comments: