Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, July 14, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 320

I don't really mind air travel, but sometimes flying is frustrating!  We arrived in Atlanta early, only to sit on the tarmac because our gate was already occupied.  Then we discovered our connecting flight to Dallas is delayed 90 minutes (and we were already arriving late - 11:15pm).

Driving to New York every year is a huge trip, but at least then we are on our own schedule! 

Oh well...we turned lemons into lemonade. Instead of rushing because of a short layover, we had time to eat at Chick Fil A.   As long as we make it to Dallas and I get to see my Hubby tonight, all's well that ends well.

Fingers crossed!

No comments: