Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 312

I hesitate to phrase it this way, but if there is one "lesson" I've taken away from being sick, it's to make the most of every day.  Today was one of those beautiful days that make it so easy to cherish the good times. We had a spectacular day to take a ride on the Delaware and Ulster Railroad - my son's favorite.  We do this every year and it seems like our experience gets better every time.

Spending time with my family, enjoying the stunning views of the mountains from the historic first class train cars, and most importantly, seeing the absolute joy on my son's face made today a picture perfect summer day.







No comments: