Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 319

Today I spent most of the afternoon trying to rearrange travel plans so I can get back to Texas by Tuesday afternoon.  It's frustrating to not have my laptop... technology is great but an app can only do so much.  It's also frustrating how much of a hassle it is to change a reservation.  It was actually cheaper to buy new one-way tickets to get home.

Since Allyson's funeral is in Dallas, we are flying there instead of Abilene and Hubby will pick us up.  We will all spend the night at a hotel (that I mistakenly booked for tonight instead of tomorrow night... Grrrr) and then go celebrate the life of Allyson Hendrickson Tuesday afternoon.

Please keep everyone who loved her in your prayers, especially her family and three young boys.  Consider making a donation to Ally's Wish to help other moms with terminal illness.

Enjoy every day... each one is a blessing.

No comments: