Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 424

Sometimes I feel so youthful and healthy, it makes me think I can't possibly be 41 years old and someone who has had cancer.

Then I get out of bed after twelve hours standing at a softball tournament, after a week filled with two trips to Fort Worth for physical therapy, two softball games, a 7th grade football game, a road trip to the high school football game, a work day and then five softball games on Saturday and I realize maybe I'm not so youthful after all!  I slept for almost twelve hours and I'm still tired.  Everything hurts and I feel like I ran a marathon!


The irony is that after all of that, I had restless legs last night and had to ride my exercise bike at midnight before I could even go to bed!




No comments: