Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 413

Lucky number thirteen.

Thirteen years ago today I married my Hubby. Little did I know how smart I was. He is my rock, my best friend, my helpmate, my biggest supporter and the love of my life. We've had some highs and some lows, but through them all we've remained a team. I can't wait for the next thirteen years.

Hubby, I love you to the moon and back. I can't imagine going through this crazy thing called life without you.

Happy Anniversary!

Today is also Allyson's birthday. Friend, I hope you have the exact dessert you want in heaven. If anyone deserves to be a birthday princess, it's you. I miss you.

No comments: