Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Kicking cancer's ass - day 403

Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, every day one of my friends has been honoring someone in her life who has been touched by this disease.  She's been posting pictures on Facebook and writing beautiful tributes to people she cares about.  Yesterday she picked me:

This week I have been honoring a hero of breast cancer! Today I would like to honor a sweet person that I have learned so much through watching her battle. Not only have I learned how strong she is in her small frame but also how to love a person through their battle. Watching her kids and her husband love her and be there for her during all the good and bad days! Respect is not a strong enough word for what I feel about her, her fight and her family. Michelle was always a mother and wife first and a cancer patient second!! Today Michelle Burleson you are my hero!! Love you lady!!


Dustee Robinson - in addition to my incredible husband and kids, my loving family and supportive circle of friends, it is because of people like you that I'm strong enough to fight this fight.  Knowing people keep me in their prayers and cheer me on in my fight makes all the difference.  Thank you for your sweet words.  You made my day.



No comments: