Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Free-speaking Friday

I hate headaches.  I've been a headache sufferer all of my life and they haven't gotten any better.  (Yes, I have a headache today)

Today was K's last preschool class at the zoo.  We've had a lot of fun this year learning different things about creatures big and small, meeting different types of animals and spending time at the zoo.  K loves Miss Joy (the teacher) and always wants to hold her hand when we walk from the classroom into the zoo.  We'll miss our third-Friday-of-every-month date next year!
 K and Miss Joy observing the prairie dogs (today's theme was "habitat").

K and her little friend (another K) on their way out of the zoo.  We were hot, tired and hungry!





And just in case you needed a little "pick-me-up" today, here's a sample of K's graduation performance from last night:

1 comment:

Blessed Mommy said...

So sorry that you have headaches. They are miserable. Glad that you started ading pictures to your blog. We had fun at the zoo. Love the video. Just precious!!!!
So glad we are back and can hang out again. It is so wonderful!!!!!