Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 584


Christ is risen....
He is risen, indeed!

Happy Easter to all.  
I woke up today with horrible dizzy spells and a bad headache.  Add in the sore throat I started having yesterday and you have a pretty miserable lady for Easter.  We made the most of it, though, hunting eggs in the house this morning and then going to Hubby's brother's for Easter dinner.  I'm not ashamed to say that it's 4pm and I'm back in my comfies on the couch.

We have a couple of pretty exciting weeks here.  Tuesday is the big day that K gets her braces!  She's nervous but excited.  I hope it goes well.  She's not always the best patient when it comes to dental work.  I have a dentist appointment the next day, there is a softball tournament next weekend, and the week after that I'm having surgery!  So after a relatively quiet (on the health front) month or so, we're back to appointment after appointment.

My surgery is (hopefully) minor - just some revisions using lipo and fat grafting.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  It's supposed to be a day surgery, so hopefully I'll be back home Friday night.  



No comments: