Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 586

Today was a momentous day for my little girl.
She went from this:


to this:


My little girl is not so little anymore.  She is not a fan of the dentist, and yet she did GREAT today at the orthodontist.  They put in an expander for her upper jaw to fix her cross bite, which is a cumbersome metal contraption that sits against the roof of her mouth, and braces across the top front teeth to keep them close together while the expander does its thing.

She has a mouth full of metal and sore front teeth and yet she's still smiling.

I'm so proud of her.  

No comments: