Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 597

It's the day after my surgery and Dr T wasn't kidding when he said I would be sore. I feel like I went ten rounds in the ring with Rocky Balboa - and I look like it, too!

That's a picture of my side. I am bruised worse than that all the way from my waist to my knees.  I swear, anyone who chooses to do liposuction for vanity's sake is crazy!

Needless to say, I'm doing nothing but resting on the couch today. I'm really tired but I can't lay on my side and I'm not a good back sleeper. 

Who knows how long it will take for these bruisers to fade. And Dr T said day three is the peak for swelling.  Something to look forward to. Ha! I have to wear a compression garment for a week and eat a low-salt diet for two weeks. 

Are we having fun yet?


No comments: