Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful - Day 28

I am thankful for my house.  It's not big or fancy or flashy.  It's twenty years old and definitely "lived in".  But my hubby built it with his own two hands and it's where we have made a home for our family.  It has curtains with wrinkles, dust on the mantle and a torn-up front walkway (compliments of my stepson who decided to redo it).  Our yard has more weeds than grass and my garage is overflowing with junk.  All of that is minor when I think of the people who don't have a home at all.  I'm thankful for a place to lay our heads, a place to celebrate the holidays, a place to raise our children. 

No comments: