Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful - Day 12

I am thankful for my son.  Even on days like today (thank you time change) when his bad attitude is bigger than he is, I love him more than life itself.  J is so smart and funny and creative and thoughtful.  He's a typical boy, so he's also selfish and oblivious and stubborn.  He makes me laugh every day.  He loves trains and Legos and video games.  He hates school (except for seeing his friends) but he excels at everything he puts his mind to.  He plays football and golf and inherited my sweet tooth.  His eyes always have that special sparkle - just like him!  Even though he's almost my size, he will always be my baby boy. 


No comments: