Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful - Day 11

Today I am thankful for my daughter.  She is the kindest, most sensitive and loving child I've ever seen.  She has more compassion in her little pinkie than most people will ever have.  I am taking medicine that at times makes me VERY ill, and K was beside herself today when I was sick.  She was almost crying, she kept saying it makes her sad when I'm sick.  When I was laying on the couch, she brought me her trash can (in case I got sick), her kitty that she sleeps with (in case I got lonely when she went outside) and her Rapunzel blanket (to keep me warm).

I hope and pray that the kindness she feels toward other people never leaves her.  I hate that she gets her feelings hurt by others who aren't so careful, but I love that her true, loving heart shines through regardless.  Anyone who crosses paths with her knows that they are blessed, because K makes them feel that way.  She is a wonderful daughter, a thoughtful and fun friend and a truly special person.  Anyone would be lucky to know her, and I'm doubly lucky because I get to be her mom.


No comments: