Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful - Day 18

I am thankful for my husband.  He is a hardworking man who loves his family.  We've been together for over twelve years and I don't see how it can possibly be that long!  It seems like just yesterday that we had our first date at Waffle House at 1am!  We've been through so many of life's ups & downs.... our marriage has definitely covered the "in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer" but I have to say there hasn't been any "for worse" between the two of us.  He is my strongest supporter and my best friend.  I love our life together and hope & pray God blesses us with many, many more years together.

No comments: