Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful - Day 23

I am thankful for the beautiful fall weather.  For a lot of the year here in west Texas, the weather leaves a lot to be desired.  More often than not it is windy, windy, WINDY (and I hate wind!).  The summer lasts forever and can be Godawful hot.  Winter is too short (for this NY girl) and not enough snow falls for my taste!  However, in early November when the sun is shining, the wind is NOT blowing, and the temps are around 60, I am a very happy lady.  Even the bright, crisp mornings are nice, as long as I have my sunglasses, a turtleneck and my heated seats!

No comments: