Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1897

“Peace has victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson


What holiday are you grateful for?

I am grateful for today - Veterans Day.

I'm proud to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

I'm proud of my dad, an immigrant who served our country in Viet Nam and then became a United States citizen.

I'm proud of my stepson who served in the army, including a year in Korea.

I'm proud of my friend's husbands who have dedicated their lives to serving our country.

I'm proud to be an American.

No comments: