Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1892

If there's a heaven for me, I'm sure it has a beach attached to it.      
~Jimmy Buffett

What in nature are you grateful for?

I'm with Jimmy..... my happy place is by the ocean.  I don't care if it's freezing on a beach in Maine, soaking up the sun along the south Atlantic or strolling along the rainy coast in the Pacific Northwest (not that I've ever done that, but I'm sure I'd love it).....

I love the ocean.  I love the sounds of the waves.  I love the shells and the sparkling sand and boats and lighthouses.  I'm not crazy about sand in my bathing suit, but you take the good with the bad.

There is no place more soothing to me in nature than the beach.  I'm grateful for all of the vacations I've had at the ocean.  Cape Cod, Maine, New Hampshire, Florida, South Carolina, Maryland, Delaware, Rhode Island, North Carolina, Virginia, Georgia... pick a place along the east coast and I've probably been there.

Unfortunately I live in the middle of west Texas...... no ocean here.


No comments: