Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Kicking cancer's ass - day 887


Technically I still have seven and a half hours until I turn 43 years old.

Honestly, I thought I already was 43.  Hmph.  Chemo brain, I guess.
Last year I wrote something fun and funny and witty on my birthday.  And I mentioned chocolate cake.  This year, well, you get the Minions.

That's all I've got.
I have a sick Hubby, a really sick little girl, and a pain-in-the-ass situation with our softball league and the city so I'm stressed to the max over a volunteer job!  Crazy world we live in.  

We made a video about the situation and Hubby posted it on Facebook.  It has over 70,000 views and over two thousand shares.  Holy cow!  My little girl is a Facebook phenom.  I would post it here but it exceeds the allowed file size.  Bah humbug.  You'll have to trust me.... she's very cute, my words are eloquent and the message deserves to be heard.  If anyone has a rich uncle who would like to build us a softball field or two so we can kiss the City of Abilene goodbye, I'd be forever grateful.

Since Hubby is sick, and K will be home sick again, which of my friends do you think will bring me chocolate cake?  Because really, when you get to the ripe old age of 43 after surviving Stage III cancer, what more could you want besides sunshine and chocolate cake?

Happy Birthday to me....and many more!



No comments: