Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 553

I have five cancer doctors.

I have graduated to 6 month checkups with:
Dr L - my breast surgeon
Dr Au - my radiation oncologist
and
Dr H - my medical oncologist
(My hemoglobin is back to normal - no more anemia!!)

I don't have to go back to my gynecological oncologist for a year! 

The only one left is my plastic surgeon, but I'll probably have to keep seeing him for a while because he's not done "revising" me.

Do you know how happy it makes me to have MONTHS in between appointments???  It also helps that I've basically seen all four of those doctors within a three week span, so my next appointments should coordinate instead of having to see some doctor or another every month!

It's the little things...

No comments: