Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Kicking cancer's ass - day 2039

January 22nd is Celebration of Life Day.  

Gratitude...

So blessed to celebrate THIS man's life.  So blessed to call this man my dad.  So blessed to spend this time with him.  So blessed that I can tell him over and over "I love you Dad".  He is so deserving of being celebrated.  

Also incredibly blessed that my husband, who HATES to fly, insisted on coming with me.  He's my rock and I don't think I could do this trip without him.  
He told me, "If you need to go, then I need to go with you."

Even the incredibly hard days can be a blessing.  Please pray for my family.  🙏

No comments: