Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Kicking cancer's ass - day 2033

Yeah, I've missed a few more days.  I'm not even going to try to catch up.
You know what? 

I'm not even going to do a "gratitude" post today. 😶


2022 can stick it where the sun don't shine 🌩 because it's been nothing but storm clouds hanging over my head and over everyone around me. 

My washer AND dryer are broken.
I am STILL fighting this stupid cold. 
My daughter ended up in the ER a few nights ago with severe stomach pain. 
My dad in a care facility has COVID. 
My beloved (but stupid) Cowboys lost their playoff game today. 
The high school postponed their winter plays... one of which my daughter had the lead role in. 


I'm tired, God. 
I'm tired of worrying. 
I'm tired of worrying about COVID and about money and about work and about my family's health. 
I'm tired of the sad state of affairs our country is in. 
I'm tired of sadness and sickness and stress. 

I want to find the "every day is a gift" mentality... but right now every day is one big huge struggle. And I just want to talk to my big brother 😢

Also please pray for my dear friend Abby.  She lost her mom this morning.  💔

No comments: