Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Ebay

I just listed 24 auctions on Ebay.  Will it be worth it?  I don't know.  They were books we are getting rid of as a result of J's room overhaul/makeover.  I don't expect to make a huge amount of money, considering most of them have a starting bid under a dollar.  However, if someone is looking for a good deal on children's books and they buy more than one to save on shipping, I'll be one happy camper to get rid of some of these!

I still have a huge Rubbermaid container of toys in J's room that I'm trying to sell on Craigslist.org.  No luck so far.  I know I can unload them at the children's consignment sale, but that's not until October.  <sigh>  Do I bother listing the decent ones on Ebay, too?  It's such a pain, though, because then you are dealing with packing and shipping and all that junk.  If I wasn't so cheap I would just dump them off at Goodwill!  Anything to make a buck, though, right?

On a side note, I just checked our ten-day forecast on weather.com and only one day out of the next ten had a high temperature below 100 degrees, and that one was 99.  Yikes!

No comments: