Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 845

I don't want to jinx myself, but tomorrow is (hopefully) my last doctor's appointment for the year.


 
Scheduling a trip to Dallas the week of Christmas isn't my idea of fun, but when you've maxed out your insurance three years in a row, you learn to fit as much into a calendar year as possible while it's paid 100%!  Tomorrow's appointment is at my plastic surgeon's office.  Unfortunately Dr T is out of the office, so another doctor will have to see me.  Just what I want, someone ELSE looking at my naked chest.  Ha.  One of the worst things about going to the plastic surgeon is that they take pictures.  Lots of pictures.  One of the best things about going to the plastic surgeon is that I don't have to get on the scale.

This appointment should be the final step in my reconstruction process, and then I can hopefully be on "see you in six months" visits with ALL of my doctors.

845 days.... about damn time.


No comments: