Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 839

Help!
Someone send get better vibes to my house.

My issues are nothing new.  Everything hurts.  BAD.  My knees crack when I stand up, sit down or climb stairs.  I have no strength in my wrists or elbows and even my ankles feel the hurt.  I have a newfound sympathy for people who suffer from arthritis.  It sucks.  
I can't sleep because I can't sleep and because everything gets restless as soon as my back hits the bed, especially my legs.  I'm trying a switcheroo today and taking my Arimidex (a.k.a. the devil) at night in hopes of being more awake during the day and more sleepy during the night.  We shall see.


The other day J stepped on a piece of glass in the bathroom.  We're guessing it was from a light bulb Hubby dropped which then broke.  Poor guy has been limping for days.  We think the glass splinter is gone, but it's hard to tell on the bottom of a foot.  He somehow hurt his back, too, and has confiscated my back massage pillow.  I love that he gets a good workout in during off-season football, but it makes me worry a little bit that he might overdo it with the weights.

Today was just another in a string of bad days for K.  She had a bad stomach ache at school and had to leave before her Christmas party even began.  Monday she stayed home because she still wasn't feeling good after being sick (throwing up) on Sunday.  At her softball tournament Saturday she hit herself in the mouth with her bat and busted her lip and cut her gum.  Luckily the tooth she hit is a baby tooth.


Seriously.
Hubby is the only one with no real issues right now, other than his usual aches and pains and some sniffles.  It's probably just a matter of time before the other shoe drops.

Then we can all be miserable for Christmas!

No comments: