Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 786


This picture seems appropriate today, since it has rained over six inches in the past two days.  But a blog post about rain is boring.  A blog post about blessings is so not boring. 

My life is full of blessings.  I know that.  I have a husband who would do anything for me.  I have beautiful children, a family that loves me and friends who always have my back.  But every once in a while, God sends down an unexpected blessing that warms my heart even more.

This morning I woke up to see this on Facebook:


Cati is a good person, a fun lady, a great mom.  She's someone I'm friendly with, but not the "hey, want to go to lunch?" kind of friend.  To know that I was on her mind, that she was honoring my fight in her run today, both touched and surprised me.  

Thank you Cati.


No comments: