Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 776


A couple of months ago I read those verses at my mother's wedding.  I don't quote a lot of scripture, but that's probably one of the few I can recite by heart.  Those sentences describe my husband and our marriage better than anything I could come up with.  He has the patience of a saint with me.  He knows me inside and out, and still loves me anyway.  He always puts my welfare above his own.  He is kind.  I need him and he's always there for me to lean on.  He always protects.  Our love always perseveres.

Tomorrow marks fourteen years of marriage, and he has never failed me.  I'm a lucky girl.

For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health...... I still do.

Happy Anniversary Hubby!


1 comment:

Lori said...

You got a good one!!